Search

Bloom Loft High Chair



While searching for pieces for my son, I have noticed that this Bloom High Chair seems to be one of the most selling baby items this year. While this super-futuristic high chair is ultra modern and won the Best Baby  & Infant Product 2009 in the Netherlands Gold Award, with a price tag of $500 it had also magically turn every diaper into a pleasant jasmine potpourri and do his homework through 1st grade.

Where I can completely understand the need to want to give your children the best of the best and provide for them what you never had as a kid, I think I can suffice for the traditional wooden highchair. A few splints neverhurt as much as this high chair hurts my wallet.

1 comments:

modernkaribou said...

Here are you provide nice so keep it up for more post and i really like this one and know more click here

Post a Comment